I have no idea..

Well well. I'm not so good in blogging or how to put my thoughts into words. But i'll try. Cause you see.. I really dont want having it in my heart, it will definitely bothers me. And I will become so emo. And will accidentally spill it to someone, probably to my roommate. AHAHA.

Anyways, my life totally changed 100% after i finished my high school. Walking into different phases of life has made me become more blur and numb. HAHAHA no im not kidding. Sometimes I do think that how can i be more dumb, i used to know things better when I was a teenager. No kidding.

When I was in Uni, it was awesome. Meeting new friends, the journey has been so adventurous to me. I went to good places, its not where i went. Literally its how i spent my time. 2 years is just not enough for me. I want to have a group that loves to explore on places and food. I wanna feel the exciting in life. Its so different when i walked into working life phase, I cant imagine me walking into marriage life. I dont want to even imagine it.

 Ever since Im in this phase, I have became so boring and so so so stressful, its like you cant even joke about anything, always have been so serious and moody. You gotta cope with your bosses, colleagues and staffs. Not to forget the ultimate boring environment. I never have thought it would be this pathetic and sad. I'd say its a sad life because I have no one to spill my ideas to. No one to embrace the working hours. No one to talk how work has been. Its like when you screwed up, the others will be cheering for you. I dont ask someone to support and be there for me. But my work is not amusing as i thought it would be. This kind of job, needs to have someone who is energetic, exciting, full of inspirations and ideas. And to be that kind of person, its not easy. not anymore cause i am stuck with idiots. They just not into what they are doing. They just do it for the sake of money. Ugh.


I am currently having hard times thinking how to be the person i wanted to be, the person who really cares on what i do, what i want. The person who aim for bigger things. hmm